1) Employees, Associates, Relatives and Friends of OnAngels Magazine are not permitted to enter.
2) Entry fee is US $25.00 per single art or literary submission and US $60.00 per triple art or literary submission.
3) All entries must be original works produced by the submitting artists and writers.
4) You may enter as many times as you wish. The appropriate fee must accompany each individual or triple entry.
5) All art and literary entries must have an Angel theme.
6) Art submissions in the following six categories will be accepted for entry: 1. Painting, 2. Computer Graphic Art, 3. Sculpting, 4. Drawing , 5. Mixed Media and 6. Photography.
7) Literary submissions in the following categories will be accepted for entry: 1. Fictional Short Stories, 2. Non-Fictional Short Stories and Poetry.
8) The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9) No entry materials will be returned to contestants.
10) The OnAngels Magazine Art & Literary Contest, Winter Spring is international and open to contestants from all countries, unless prohibited by law.
11) Entry fees to the OnAngels Magazine Art & Literary Contest are non-refundable.
12) OnAngels Magazine will not be held responsible for material lost in transit, mislaid, misdirected, damaged or submitted after the contest deadline.
13) OnAngels Magazine will not be held responsible for submissions that are a breach of copyright.
14) If for any reason the OnAngels Magazine Art & Literary Contest does not reach expected response, the total prize money may be adjusted accordingly.
15) If the OnAngels Magazine Art & Literary Contest exceeds expected response, the total prize money may be adjusted accordingly.
16) No liability is taken by OnAngels Magazine in the unlikely event that the OnAngels Magazine Art & Literary Contest is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
17) The Entry Fee is a fee charged for viewing and processing the submitted materials, and serves as a processing, handling and judging fee. The processing, handling and judging fee is a prerequisite for entering the OnAngels Magazine Art & Literary Contest.
18) In the event of a co-creator of a submitted work, the division of the prize money is considered to be the responsibility of the winners.
19) All rights to the artwork and writings remain the property of the entrant/artist or writer. By entering you give OnAngels Magazine the rights to use your art and/or writing entry for promotional use of the magazine and OnAngels Magazine Art & Literary contests, on their website and in their magazine.
20) The OnAngels Magazine Art & Literary Contest is sponsored and judged by OnAngels Magazine.
21) By submitting an entry to the OnAngels Magazine Art & Literary Contest, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry.
22) You must be at least 18 years old to enter.
23) Void in States & Countries where prohibited
OnAngels Magazine will at no time without your express permission sell or share your Personally-Identifiable Information with anyone. We will maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your Personally-Identifiable Information.